Environmental Information Legal Disclosure Report 2021
Unit name: Sichuan tire rubber (group) co., LTD
Unified Social Credit Code: 915120002068734482
Report year: 2021
Preparation date: February 8, 2022
Letter of Commitment
The person in charge of the enterprise shall ensure that the contents of the annual report are true, accurate and complete, and that there are no false records, misleading statements or material omissions, and shall bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
1. enterprise basic information
Name of (I): Sichuan Tire & Rubber (Group) Co., Ltd
Legal representative of the (II): Xiang Chundong
Registered address of the (III): 568 Chuanxiang Road, Eastern New District, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province
(IV) production address: 568 Chuanxiang Road, Eastern New District, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province
(V) industry category: 291 rubber products manufacturing -2911 tire manufacturing
(VI) contact: 028-27729318
2. Enterprise Environmental Management Information
(I) ecological environment administrative license
(1) Discharge permit
The company has legally obtained a sewage permit, certificate number: 915120002068734482001V.
(2) Environmental impact assessment of construction projects
1, "annual output of 800000 high-speed, low rolling resistance radial tire technical transformation project" environmental impact report.
1. Letter of Ziyang Environmental Protection Bureau on the Approval Opinions of Sichuan Tire and Rubber (Group) Co., Ltd. on the Environmental Impact Report of 800000 High-speed and Low Rolling Resistance RadiAL Tire Technical Transformation Projects (Ziyang Huanjian Letter  No. 16)
2. Environmental Impact Report of Sichuan Tire and Rubber (Group) Co., Ltd. "New Annual Production of 2.2 million High-speed, Low Rolling Resistance Radial Tire Production Lines (Phase I, Phase II) Technical Transformation Project and Radial Tire Mixing Center Project"
3. Reply of Sichuan Provincial Environmental Protection Department on the Environmental Impact Report of the New Annual Output of 2.2 million High-speed and Low Rolling Resistance Radial Tire Production Lines (Phase I and Phase II) and the Radial Tire Mixing Center Project (Chuanhuan Jianhan  No. 959)
1. Sichuan Tire and Rubber (Group) Co., Ltd. Environmental Impact Report of Technical Transformation Project of 7 million High-performance Green Environmental Protection Passenger Semi-steel Radial Tire with Annual Output
2. Reply of Sichuan Environmental Protection Department on Environmental Impact Report of Sichuan Tire and Rubber (Group) Co., Ltd. on Technical Transformation Project of 7 million High Performance Green Environmental Protection Passenger Semi-steel Radial Tire (Sichuan Ring Approval  No. 127)
(II) environmental protection tax
According to the the People's Republic of China Environmental Protection Tax Law, the taxable pollutants of the company are general dust.
1, environmental protection tax sub-tax amount paid, the actual total amount paid.
2, in accordance with the law to enjoy tax reduction or exemption.
According to Article 13 of the the People's Republic of China Environmental Protection tax Law: if the concentration of taxable air pollutants or water pollutants discharged by taxpayers is lower than the 30% of the national and local pollutant discharge standards, the environmental protection tax shall be levied at a reduced 75%. If the concentration value of taxable air pollutants or water pollutants discharged by taxpayers is lower than the 50% of the national and local pollutant discharge standards, the environmental protection tax shall be reduced according to the 50%. When the company's general dust emission concentration is less than 3.6mg/m3, the environmental protection tax is reduced by 75%, and when the company's general dust emission concentration is less than 6mg/m3, the environmental protection tax is reduced by 50%.
(III) environmental credit evaluation
Since 2018, the company has participated in the annual environmental credit evaluation organized by the Sichuan Provincial Department of Ecology and Environment, and has been rated as a good environmental protection enterprise in 2021.
3. Pollutant Generation, Treatment and Emission Information
(I) Pollution Prevention Facilities Information
List of Pollution Treatment Facilities
(II) pollutant emission information
The company has 343 days of production throughout the year, and all of them are entrusted to Jianyang Hongjie Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd., which has monitoring qualifications, to carry out self-monitoring. A total of 4 times are entrusted to monitor, all of which meet the standards.
1. Organized emissions
The company has a total of 9 discharge ports, all of which are exhaust gas discharge ports and all of which are general discharge ports. The drain information is as follows:
2. Unorganized emissions
(III) information on generation, storage, flow direction, utilization and disposal of industrial solid waste and hazardous waste
1. General industrial solid waste
The company's general industrial solid waste storage site is a class I site with an area of 500 m3, longitude of 30030 '42 "and latitude of 104029' 44". The Company's general industrial solid waste is sold to third-party units, and its 2021 general industrial solid waste generation and disposal are as follows:
2. Hazardous waste
The company's hazardous waste storage site covers an area of 225 m3, longitude 30030 '42 "and latitude 104029' 44". The hazardous wastes generated by the Company are disposed of by qualified third-party units, and the generation and disposal of hazardous wastes in 2021 are as follows:
(IV) noise emission
(V) Pollution Discharge Permit Execution Report
Our company is a pollution permit management enterprise. In 2021, the company shall disclose that the implementation report of the pollution permit shall be prepared and made public 5 times (4 times for quarterly reports and 1 time for annual reports) and 5 times for actual preparation and disclosure.
4. Ecological Environment Emergency Information
Emergency plan for (I) environmental emergencies
1. Emergency plan for environmental emergencies, filing authority and filing number;
In January 2022, the company issued the Emergency Plan for Environmental Emergencies after expert review, which was filed by the Comprehensive Law Enforcement Bureau of the Party Committee of the Eastern New District of Chengdu, with the record number of 510142-2022-010-L, and is now valid.
2. Existing ecological and environmental emergency resources
3. Occurrence and disposal of environmental emergencies.
No environmental emergencies occurred in 2021.
(II) information on emergency response to heavy pollution weather
On December 13, 2021, our Company's Line 3 passed Sichuan Province's heavy pollution weather performance rating B- level enterprises, and the remaining production lines were heavy pollution weather performance rating C- level enterprises. The Company implements the corresponding level of emission reduction measures in strict accordance with the Technical Guide for the Development of Emergency Emission Reduction Measures for Key Industries in Heavy Pollution Weather (2020 Revision) (Huan Ban Atmospheric Letter  No. 340) and the Early Warning Notice issued by the local environmental protection department.
5. ecological environment illegal information
In 2021, the company was not subject to ecological environment administrative punishment, ecological environment judicial judgment.
Legal disclosure of temporary environmental information in 6. this year
Other environmental information required by 7. laws and regulations Other environmental information that should be made public